"Having a single database relate all of the variables involved with the education of our students allows us the ultimate in information access, which translates into better decision-making as we continue to improve student learning."
Associate Superintendent for Academic and Technology Services
TEAMS ERP — A Next-Generation Solution for the K-12 Market
These days, people expect information to be accurate and accessible in real-time from anywhere. School districts need a superior enterprise-class solution designed especially for them that gives them a Web-based tool to meet and exceed the expectations of their communities. This solution needs to be flexible and intelligent to enable districts to adapt quickly to changes in variables, such as the regulatory environment or student population.
The TEAMS ERP is the next-generation solution for school districts. The power of TEAMS lies within its single shared database. With this modern design, information is stored as a single data source, eliminating duplicate entry and duplicate data, and is retrievable by anyone authorized in your district. Having accurate, timely information gives your district power over its data. Efficiency and cost-effectiveness are increased. Because student and staff records are in one database, reporting is streamlined, and administrators can make decisions supported by real-time information. This is what Prologic calls The Power of One.
- TEAMS Human Resources modules give your district a global data management tool that provides the ability to effectively analyze the largest segment of a school district's budget.
- TEAMS Finance Management modules enable your district to more efficiently manage the most complex financial processes in the school district.
- TEAMS Student Management modules give your district real-time integration of data. Teachers, counselors, and administrators can access and analyze the student information they need immediately after it is entered.
- TEAMS Integrated modules pull information from Student, Finance, and/or Human Resources modules to build an intelligent, synergistic utility for school districts.
TEAMS in the Cloud
Do you want optimized cost structures?
The cloud enables you to scale as you grow, have better utilization, provide operational efficiencies and lower capital investments. Talk to our cloud specialists and let them show you how you can save your school district time and money by outlining the total cost of ownership (TCO) for cloud computing. When you look at the total cost of hardware, software, productivity, provisioning and system administration, we can show you how to maximize your return on investment (ROI) by using TEAMS in the cloud.
What are the main benefits associated with the cloud?
- Reduced hardware costs—No need to purchase or upgrade servers, which eliminates the capital expense associated with building the server infrastructure and the ongoing hardware maintenance cost.
- Reduced implementation costs—Software upgrade deployments are faster, and your district doesn't have to purchase or set up its own hardware.
- Scale as you grow—Load balance, add additional memory, storage and CPU capacity as needed.
- Lowered IT overhead costs—Managing IT requires less staff time, floor space, and environmental cost, which means more available resources to support other district goals.
- Redundancy—We offer server infrastructure and data replication for High Availability and Disaster Recovery options.
- Advanced server monitoring—Reduce downtime due to unexpected events. Your system is monitored 24x7x365.
- Cloud computing access—Access your data from anywhere in the world where you have an Internet connection.
- Backup solution—We offer full local or offsite data backups with several options for data replication.
- Cloud Specialists—We can help you plan for future growth and maximize your current cloud environment.